C: (25 hours)
C is one of the most popular and widely used programming languages. This course introduces you to the important programming concepts in C. You can learn how to work with data, functions, pointers and much more.
- Decision making, loops, storage class, functions and pointers.
- Arrays , Structures, Unions, Bit Fields
- File Handling
- Usage of Preprocessors, Headers Files, Error Handling, Memory Management, Variable and Command line arguments.
C++: (25 hours)
Want to be an expert in Object Oriented Programming? The C++ Programming course will teach you how to apply and build applications with Object Oriented approach along with plenty of hands on practice sessions.
- Object- oriented approach.
- Encapsulation and Abstraction
- Use of operators and decision-making constructs
- Use of arrays and pointers.
- Implementation of functions.
- Usage of Constructors and Destructors
- Implementation of Polymorphism, Inheritance, File handling, Exception handling and templates.